Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 530

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 533
scorpsnews.com :: View topic - UPDATE TO NORTH AMERICAN PROMO
scorpsnews.com Forum Index scorpsnews.com
Scorpions News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UPDATE TO NORTH AMERICAN PROMO
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    scorpsnews.com Forum Index -> Humanity Hour #1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scott@scorpsnews.com

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cristy we need to line up a interview with Desiree about the upcoming american promotion for the new CD and tour..plus we need to found out if this will be a full american tour or just the West and Mid West Coast Tour again...
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScorpsSistah wrote:
Thank you very much Gabi, I can come off a bit strange sometimes! LOL I never did grow up I guess. But I tell you, the one person who helped along the way and got me fired up, was Paula (ocs). She goes out of her way to keep in touch and to help with things, she was VERY instrumental in teaching me how to create a myspace page. She found artwork to put together and created codes, etc. She also does a lot for promo, she is after all the FOS coordinator and keeps everybody up to speed on her FOS site. She has been my inspiration and I can't give her enough thank yous. She is my sistah and I appreciate her immensely!
Thanks again for your kind words Gabi, I feel I will do Scorpions proud and I can't wait to see them so I will no longer be a Scorpions virgin. ROFL
UP THE SCORPS!

I was so very wrong!!!! Crying or Very sad

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    scorpsnews.com Forum Index -> Humanity Hour #1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: