Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 530

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 533
scorpsnews.com :: View topic - Vancouver Show
scorpsnews.com Forum Index scorpsnews.com
Scorpions News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vancouver Show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TORRI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Vancouver Show Reply with quote

I am SO Excited!!! I got my tickets yesterday for the Vancouver show. I was hoping they would come near Seattle! I can hardly wait!!!!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Vancouver Show Reply with quote

TORRI wrote:
I am SO Excited!!! I got my tickets yesterday for the Vancouver show. I was hoping they would come near Seattle! I can hardly wait!!!!

I'm glad we could help you out with the presale info, that is if you didn't already have that info. I hope you got good seats!

Very Happy

Gil
TORRI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had actually signed up for the radio station club up in Vancouver a few days ago hoping to get the presale code. I did not have it as of yesterday morning so I emailed them and they sent me the password. Thank you for posting the password as well. I got seats in Left Center (lower level)- row 10. I could not log in right at 10am as my daughter was graduating from middle school, so I was not able to get to ticket master until almost 11am. I think I did pretty well considering. I was hoping to get on the right side - so I could be right in front of Matthias (I just love him). Thats okay - I am just happy to be going to see my all time favorite band.

I logged back in later last night and only balcony seats are available - no more seats in the lower level. I am guessing they only released a certain number of tickets for the presale.

Torri
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Matthias' side of the stage Reply with quote

The right side is what I am concentrating on when I see them here. I want to be right under Matthias looking up at his beautiful.....guitar! Razz Besides, I emailed an interview to him, hoping to post it here and on myspace, and one of the things I told him was to look for an "older" redhead in a wheelchair with a Scorpions Virgin sign and to wave and welcome me to my first concert!! So I definitely want to be right near him so he can see me! I hear he reads his emails btw. Very Happy

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TORRI

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am SO jealous!!! I wanted right side tickets, but I decided not to risk ending up farther back and took the one's I got. Hopefully, he brings his beautiful face to my side of the stage often! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    scorpsnews.com Forum Index -> Tours All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: