Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 530

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 533
scorpsnews.com :: View topic - 2007 Touring Partners
scorpsnews.com Forum Index scorpsnews.com
Scorpions News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2007 Touring Partners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheryl

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fos sistah wrote:
With all due respect, Ozzy not only can't sing or even move at all, but after what he and his wife and hired guns did to Iron Maiden last Ozzfest, I hope they croak and die! I still think that if Cinderella is getting back together it should be them as the starting band. They had such a good time with the Scorps in Moscow, I think it would be fun and maybe Skid Row or GnR. Stuck in the 80's I guess. heheh

I agree with you Cristy, I refuse to give one dime to Sharon Osbourne after that ozzfest fiasco

I'M AWAKE PAULA, LOL. But getting ready to go to bed. Melatonin has become my best friend lately Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
scott@scorpsnews.com

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay if you want a old school tour here in the states:

SCORPIONS 9:00 - 11:00
CINDERELLA 7:40 - 8:40
KROKUS 6:45 - 7:25
EUROPE 6:00 - 6:30

ALL OF THE BANDS EXCEPT CINDERELLA HAVE NEW CD'S OUT..
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott@scorpsnews.com wrote:
okay if you want a old school tour here in the states:

SCORPIONS 9:00 - 11:00
CINDERELLA 7:40 - 8:40
KROKUS 6:45 - 7:25
EUROPE 6:00 - 6:30

ALL OF THE BANDS EXCEPT CINDERELLA HAVE NEW CD'S OUT..

EHHHHHXXXCELLENT! Scott, I will say it again, you know your stuff!! Cool

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
onecrazysquaw

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: old school is right! Reply with quote

Krokus is way old school..an old buddy used to roadie for them back in the day..
I wouldnt mind seeing them in the line up...Maybe instead of Y&T, although I love the guys...

Krokus
Iron Maiden
Scorps Headlining

Hmm
Sounds painful to me neck!

lol

ocs

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EPN

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
With all due respect, Ozzy not only can't sing or even move at all, but after what he and his wife and hired guns did to Iron Maiden last Ozzfest, I hope they croak and die!

While I think your being a little harsh on Ozzy (is voice is still in okay condition I think) your dead on about what they did to the Irons. Ozzy isn't the devil, if anyone is it's Sharon.

Also guys, I don't think realistically you'd get Maiden or GNR to tour right now since both are doing world tours (If the GNR one actually starts that is....)
onecrazysquaw

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: scorps Reply with quote

Quote:
Scott you really need to be their manager! You have spent more time on them then their managers have. Too bad, your talents go to waste.

Oh his talents are right here sis! They are not being wasted..they are KICKIN ASS!.. Very Happy

As far as Ozzfest..I have it on "EXCELLENT" authority that Scorps WILL NOT do an OZZFEST.

Gil has hit the nail on the head with his facts..The touring scene these days is all about what Popular, and this younger generation are the future, they are all also reverting BAck to Rock N Roll.......

I am eager to see the line-ups for the USA tour..

OCS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
palmster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys nothing more this week. I have been calling entertainment industry insiders all week to check, but no further scoop on a tour or touring partner. This is getting depressing! All of the choices mentioned are interesting. Y&T while a great band, never made it past the club circuit or a warm up band. Infact didn't their bass player play for Whitesnake on 2003 Tour? Don't get me wrong Dave Meneketi is great but not the style of the current Scorps CD. If they toured with Maiden then it would have to be a festival. Maiden has the same problem as the scorps in drawing a crowd in most american suburban cities. But think about it, the Scorps are desperately trying to go more mainstream on Humanity Hour 1. Hence they would have to tour with a more mainstream band that has been around for 20 years. Something makes me want to see Klaus do a duet with Amy Lee of Evanescence.

Alternatively and I mentioned before. We all share the same desire..to see our favorite band in concert again. We should start a 2007 Scorpions World Tour Travel Forum. For us die-hard FOS, wouldn't it be great to hit Montreal, or Rio? Meet and greet the people behind the site? Catch up for dinner and drinks and see if the Scorps will welcome a collective group for a greet?

Stretching for substance this week. Apologies....
EPN

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Alternatively and I mentioned before. We all share the same desire..to see our favorite band in concert again. We should start a 2007 Scorpions World Tour Travel Forum. For us die-hard FOS, wouldn't it be great to hit Montreal, or Rio? Meet and greet the people behind the site? Catch up for dinner and drinks and see if the Scorps will welcome a collective group for a greet?

I said it somewhere else: we should all hop the boarder into Canada to catch a show. Better beer up there anyway Laughing
palmster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased VIP tickets tonight to the Thurs Aug 30 Montreal show.
Only 100CAD at 1.11 is only $89.00.

http://www.ticketpro.ca/search/event_Detail.aspx?Event_Id=6059&languageid=2
Alloy86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPN wrote:
Quote:

I said it somewhere else: we should all hop the boarder into Canada to catch a show. Better beer up there anyway Laughing

Better idea.........head to the Toronto show on Sun Aug 26. And you are dead on right about our beer being MUCH better.

Come on up and party. Tix are still available.

A band called The Room (?????) is opening the show on the Canadian leg of the tour, but no word about this band opening in Toronto. I'd like to see my really good friends The Killer Dwarfs open here, then I'd get to meet the Scorpions 4 sure. Twisted Evil
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmster wrote:
Scott and other FOS, on the issue of touring partners, it is absolutely true that the window is closing, in fact may be slammed shut for the usual classic rock summer tours. But there is a rumor in the NY entertainment circles today that if a fall tour were to materialize and Humanity Hour 1 gets a good spin, the Scorpions might be a warm up for a delayed Van Halen tour. I was at a private charity event this past Wednesday night at the Javits Center in NYC in which Aerosmith was playing. I had a chance to ask a few members of the band what they thought of the Scorps. All said "great band, hear there is a buzz building around the new cd, hope they tour here in 2007." Could this be a pairing?

WARM UP FOR VAN HALEN??? How disgusting!! While they are good, the Scorps have much more going for them. AAAHHH not fair. Also Aerosmith would be excellent to open for Scorps!! woohoo

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    scorpsnews.com Forum Index -> Tours All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: