Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 530

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 533
scorpsnews.com :: View topic - LAS VEGAS OR BUST!!! A MUST READ!!!!
scorpsnews.com Forum Index scorpsnews.com
Scorpions News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LAS VEGAS OR BUST!!! A MUST READ!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: LAS VEGAS OR BUST!!! A MUST READ!!!! Reply with quote

For those of you who plan on going to the Vegas concert, check out this link.

http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=NV048

The hotel is right across from Hard Rock Cafe!!! Rooms $79.99 per room/per night and ssshhhh the clerk said it doesn't matter how many people sleep in the room as long as we don't cause a disturbance!! LOL One bad thing for me, they have Wheelchair accessibility on the 20th and 21st but not on the 22nd. RATS! I was wanting to stay at least one more night!! Anyway I want some feedback babaaaaayyyyys! Also Expedia has a great package for airfare + hotel with the Comfort Inn! Now I just have to find my way from airport to hotel. Does anybody know how far that is? Would a cab be too expensive? I can't drive cuz of my wheelchair, I can't transport it unless I get a van, toooooo expensive!! Also, I talked to somebody at the Hard Rock Cafe and she said that they will know by Monday the 23rd whether or not it will be GA or Assigned Seating down front and to call to be ready for the 28th ticket sales! OK waiting for some words my peeps!!! woooooohoooooo I am sooooo ready!!!!
UP THE SCORPS! [8D]

Also, new question and answer by Matthias on his website when asked if Scorps are playing Texas he says: "We will play Texas NEXT YEAR. This year you should travel to Vegas. It is always worth the trip."
Yes it will be...........

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
skorpsfan1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the hotel information, Christy! I have been debating on whether or not to fly out for this concert, and one of the many issues was finding a hotel close by. Since you have solved that problem for me, now I'm one step closer to making my decision. I went ahead and booked a room for the 21st and 22nd, just in case. Wink By the way, the AAA rate was only $71.99, so that's even cheaper!

Now I'll go check into airfare..........
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so cool skorpsfan1, I went thru Expedia for my 3 leg trip. Denver-Vegas-Reno-Denver and it's costing me only around $400.00. Course I am putting in extra hours at work to make this dream come true, along with a little help from my friends, FOSer friends that is!! LOL Cannot wait to meet so many of you!
Let's rock this town, rock it all night long!!! Laughing Laughing
UP THE SCORPS!! Cool

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I just booked my room at this hotel. It seemed cheap enough for me.
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KOOL! man we are gonna rawk this town! Well at least rawk our part of it anyway! hahaha Can't wait to meet ya Gil! wooohoooo

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    scorpsnews.com Forum Index -> Tours All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: