Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 530

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 533
scorpsnews.com :: View topic - Meet & Greet in Vancouver???
scorpsnews.com Forum Index scorpsnews.com
Scorpions News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet & Greet in Vancouver???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TORRI

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Meet & Greet in Vancouver??? Reply with quote

Does anyone know about one? I so need to get my hands on at least one ticket if there is going to be one. (my hubby can wait outside for me if need be Laughing ) I must at long last meet that handsome man - Matthias!!! I guess my 2nd option would be becoming a stalker and hunting for the band all over Vancouver Very Happy
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Meet & Greet in Vancouver??? Reply with quote

TORRI wrote:
Does anyone know about one? I so need to get my hands on at least one ticket if there is going to be one. (my hubby can wait outside for me if need be Laughing ) I must at long last meet that handsome man - Matthias!!! I guess my 2nd option would be becoming a stalker and hunting for the band all over Vancouver Very Happy

Yeah, that is a good option. Finding them at the hotel that is.
Very Happy
If you can figure out which hotel, you should be able to run into them.
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does someone find out what hotel they stay in? For instance, in Denver there are several downtown alone, not to mention all over the city, how do you go about finding out where they are staying? Would it be a hotel near the venue? Cuz that would be several also if they played at the Pepsi Center downtown.

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScorpsSistah wrote:
How does someone find out what hotel they stay in? For instance, in Denver there are several downtown alone, not to mention all over the city, how do you go about finding out where they are staying? Would it be a hotel near the venue? Cuz that would be several also if they played at the Pepsi Center downtown.

If they have played the city before, they will most likely stay at the same hotel they did before. They pick the nicer most fancy hotels most obviously. If you have nothing to go on, you can try to make educated guess. If you have more than one person, then you can stake out the hotel and look for tour buses.

A Scorps friend of mine in San Antonio knew ahead of time which hotel they stayed at before, and they stayed there again the next time. So previous knowledge helps. It may be a trial and error kind of thing tho.

It might not necesarily be one near the venue. Ask Sherry if she knows their favorite hotel in Denver. I bet she knows.
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok kool Gil, thnx I will do that. Maybe her and I can go together???? right on!!!

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alloy86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool I may be wrong, but most bands stay in the Delta Hotel chain.

At least most of them do in Toronto. *shrug* Very Happy

www.tntempirecanada.com
onecrazysquaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: four seasons Reply with quote

I hear they like the Four Seasons Hotel...Its a guess on my part tho.

Sadly The USA Promoter isnt the Canadian promoter..I'd help if I could..
Asking Sherry might be the way to go.Shes your best bet on the Denver hotel....

Good Luck!

Paula
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    scorpsnews.com Forum Index -> Tours All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: