Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 530

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 533
scorpsnews.com :: View topic - VEGAS HERE WE COME!
scorpsnews.com Forum Index scorpsnews.com
Scorpions News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VEGAS HERE WE COME!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!!! You are tooo funny Kathleen! Wow your dream is bigger then mine! LOL OMGosh what a scenario going in my head!! LOL Popping those balloons reminds me of my balloon popping if I don't get to meet him. I just want to watch him on stage "very closely", Razz but meeting him will be a bonus for sure! I just watched the Montreal vids and he stays on Rudolf's side of the stage A LOT!! Makes me wonder what cutie was over on that side. Very Happy All I know is if he stays on that side for my first show, I will be sick!! I am hoping that cuz he knows it's my first show that he will give all that he is worth!! In one Montreal video, he is jumping and hopping around like he is young again! haha Not quite the high kicks and flying off the drum stage, but still wow! I told him a while back that he is rawkin like it's 1987 instead of 2007! Laughing I also asked him if for the CA and NV shows if he would wear his shirt open to show his chest and that it's for A LOT of FOSer girls that want to see his chest again and not just me! But for all the shows he has been wearing a white tee with some kind of weird netting wrapped around him like a fish. Does anybody know what's up with that? I can't quite make it out but it looks like a fishnet over the tee and some of it wrapped around like a shawl??? oh well if that's his chosen outfit, I will have to deal.. Laughing
Thnx Kathleen for looking out for me and to all of you who will keep me "grounded" LOL sorry couldn't resist! Laughing Laughing

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
owl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: psst Reply with quote

at the sault sainte marie show he stayed on his side of the stage for most part-- there were some times when he played right center stage along with rudi, and on occassion klaus; he bounces around mostly on right side of stage.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what makes me think that there was someone pretty fine over on that side of the stage, cuz he was giving for all he's worth on Rudi's side most of the videos I have watched! LOL Matthias may be married, but he's still a man and human!! Laughing Razz

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SWAVE83

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, all my not so Scorpions fans friends decided not to go to the show with me on Friday night. My flight to Vegas from Chicago leaves tomorrow, and I can't wait for the show, even though I'll be there without my friends from home. You'll all be there, though. Looking forward to meeting some people on this board. I've been posting since the old uwashington days. I'll see you all Friday.

3...2...1... I'm ready to Rock.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone that is going to be in Vegas, send me a Private Message and I will send you my cell phone number so that we can all get in touch. Otherwise it could be easy to miss each other somehow.

Are you ready to rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    scorpsnews.com Forum Index -> Tours All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: