Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 530

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 533
scorpsnews.com :: View topic - S.W.A.G. Bags
scorpsnews.com Forum Index scorpsnews.com
Scorpions News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S.W.A.G. Bags
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
onecrazysquaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: S.W.A.G. Bags Reply with quote

thnx Kristi Compton

A SWAG bag is
Stuff
We
All
Get

I am calling out to all you FOSers that are meeting up at the L.A. Show to bring your goodies to share along with Kristi, Myself, and Kat, will be adding our own lil goodies to each bag for the FOSers that come...

Let me say this..THEY ARE VINTAGE PIECES!...
Lucky L.A. FOSers!

I will be asking for 2 extra , one for Cristy to take to LV. with me, and one for Nunny to take to Reno with me....

THANK YOU Kristi for thinking of your fellow die hAArd SCORPS FANS!

See you there ladies ( kat n Kristi )!!!!

Paula
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thelovelykathleen1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey FOSers,
Maybe some of you haven't seen this list in the Official Scorps Website yet under the Topic " WORLD TOURS 2007/2008 - S.W.A.G. BAGS". Since no one has replied to Paula in this Forum I just thought I would re-post the list of names in case someone hasn't seen it yet Question Question

Paula
Kristy Katz
Dion DeTora
Mike Kain
Rose kain
Dasha
Pabla
Gil
Sheryl
Norm Ray-"Chip
Chad Walsberg
Jeff Poirier
Kimberly K.& Joe Falcone
Toshiko Anderson
Rolf Anderson
Kami Aminloo
George Santana
Imelda Santana
rudiray
Gemini - Funnynunny
Cristy - "scorps sistah"
Jen

& but of course

KaThLeEn L - Swag Bag Worker Bee:)
Kristi C. - Swag Bag Originator:)

LIST CLOSED UNLESS OK'd BY KRISTI C. !!"

LIST HAS BEEN REVISED EFFECTIVE AUG 14th

Due to circumstances beyond "PAULA'S" control, certain fans have not emailed her back as asked... She apologizes for having to remove your names from the list. Crying or Very sad

THANKS SO MUCH PAULA FOR HELPING BRING THIS BIG ASS FAMILY TOGETHER & THANKS TO KRISTI C. FOR OFFERING TO SHARE HER VINTAGE PRIZE POSESSIONS WITH EVERYONE Exclamation

SCORPIONS FANS ARE A RARE BREED AND A VERY SPECIAL GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS Very Happy Exclamation

See ya Sept 15th !! Until then, Keep On Rockin Scorps Freaks Razz

Last edited by thelovelykathleen1 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I saw the list, but since I won't be at the Los Angeles show my name is not on there. Sad

It's not a big deal, I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can in Vegas.
onecrazysquaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: oooops Reply with quote

SORRY I BOO BOO'd

see next post!

Last edited by onecrazysquaw on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
onecrazysquaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: not to worry Reply with quote

Gil..Just cause your name isnt on the list doesnt mean I dont have you in mind!...I WAS gonna surprise you in Vegas...but hey I will tell ya that I asked Kristi to bring some extra T-'s...I had you in mind bro..no worries I got your back! Your are SCORPSNEWS.COM!

Paula
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for thinking of me. I will have to give you a big hug when I meet you. Very Happy
thelovelykathleen1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paula, I'm so sorry I spoiled your surprise for Gil. I didn't mean tooooo.....Sad

Gil, atleast you don't know exactly what's going to be in your SWAGGY for you, so it's still kind of a surprise. Wink

Kristi C. might even have something SPECIAL for you Gil since your old buds from the good ole "SCORPS FAN CLUB" days. Very Happy

I'm so excited to be a part of this with Kristi C. and everyone elso who's on list Razz I will be going to her house around 9/1 to help put all these SWAGGY"S together for everybody Mr. Green

This project is going to be so much fun. Laughing

I can't wait Exclamation Exclamation

LUV YA ALL Cool

X X X X X X X X X X X

Razz Mr. Green Laughing Mr. Green Razz Mr. Green Laughing Mr. Green Razz Mr. Green Laughing
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her name definitely sounds familiar.

I was a member of the Scorps Fan Network or whatever it was called in the early 90s. I might have even talked to her on the phone once when I was calling for tickets. They had a preferred ticket buying plan as part of the fan club.

I can't wait for the surprise. Very Happy
onecrazysquaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: n u were worried? Reply with quote

See Gil...and you were worried!...
The gals are soo sweet to do this...

You gotz Familia watchin out for you...scott too!..hee hee heee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Paula
thelovelykathleen1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:
Her name definitely sounds familiar.

I was a member of the Scorps Fan Network or whatever it was called in the early 90s. I might have even talked to her on the phone once when I was calling for tickets. They had a preferred ticket buying plan as part of the fan club.

I can't wait for the surprise. Very Happy

She was the President of the Scorps Fan Club in the late 80's and early 90's. The Fan Club address was in Torrance, Calif. on Pacific Coast Highway. She's the one who sent everything to everyone all over the world.
Membership cards, Cool Scorps Newsletters, Contest, Organized Trips For Fans (Like my trip to Berlin in 1991-Crazy World Tour) etc.............

She mentioned you guys used to communicate by email back then and you probably did speak with her once or twice??? I used to help her out with the Fan Club mailings back in the day.

Does she ring any bells now Question
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be a late comer compared to the rest of ya all, but you still have brought me in as familia Wink and I am honored and pleased to death. If not for you AND of course the Scorps, I wouldn't have much of a life! A huge thank you to all of you but mostly to Paula, my main sistah! Can't wait to meet ya all somewhere on down the tour highway! VEGAS AND RENO HERE WE COME!!! wooohooo

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
owl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reno & Vegas Reply with quote

hehehe;

Think ill call both cities and warn them to lock up since both cristy & paula are headed their way. he he he he

ill tell them to lock up all the hot men too since they might be in danger from wild women Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH Russ you little ol sweet talker you!! LOL Hey as long as I am in this ol chair, men aint got a thing to worry about! Except for overexcessive craziness!!! I told Matthias that I have a feeling when we meet we will have a lot of laughs with his funniness and my craziness! Razz Right Paula? Laughing Gosh I do make good men friends tho! Until their stupid gfs start getting all so jealous and shut down the friendship!! Mad Anyway, yeah Vegas, Paula and I are heading your way, but I think the only thing that has to be worried about is Paula and I driving all the fellow FOSers crrrazy! wooohaaaaa

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
onecrazysquaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: cover blown Reply with quote

DAMN IT MY COVER HAS BEEN BLOWN!..shhh Owly man!...Dont tell em were coming! they might cancel!...lol

Well sistah seems like we've been discovered!

ocs
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH OH HOT MEN START RUNNIN BABAAAYYYSS!!!!! Laughing Razz OMGosh Paula we are gonna such a fantastic time! Don't let me forget the hairspray!!! hahahahahahaha

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    scorpsnews.com Forum Index -> Tours All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: