Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 530

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/auth.php:328) in /home/content/g/g/m/ggmorton/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 533
scorpsnews.com :: View topic - S.W.A.G. Bags
scorpsnews.com Forum Index scorpsnews.com
Scorpions News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S.W.A.G. Bags
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
onecrazysquaw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: LMAO Reply with quote

AQUA NET gets reaal sticky too!......LMFAO!

Paula
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
owl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: reno & vegas Reply with quote

Ladies;

if one or both of you dont take a good digital camera to the shows and get lots of pics-- ill tell the powers that be to kick yer butts -- hehehehehehehehe. Razz Razz Razz Wink Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH YEAH!!! I will hide it behind me, course I don't know how well my camera takes indoor concert pics without flash or should I use flash and get caught???? How should I handle that?? Confused

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
thelovelykathleen1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:
Her name definitely sounds familiar.

I was a member of the Scorps Fan Network or whatever it was called in the early 90s. I might have even talked to her on the phone once when I was calling for tickets. They had a preferred ticket buying plan as part of the fan club.

I can't wait for the surprise. Very Happy

Hey Gil,

I talked with Kristi last night. I heard about the stuff she sent to you and Scott.

PRETTY FREAKIN AWESOME SURPRISE HUH Exclamation Exclamation

She really has a lot of COOL STUFF Exclamation

I'm getting one of those T-shirts that she sent you as well !!

Does it smell like Rudolf Laughing LOL
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelovelykathleen1 wrote:
admin wrote:
Her name definitely sounds familiar.

I was a member of the Scorps Fan Network or whatever it was called in the early 90s. I might have even talked to her on the phone once when I was calling for tickets. They had a preferred ticket buying plan as part of the fan club.

I can't wait for the surprise. Very Happy

Hey Gil,

I talked with Kristi last night. I heard about the stuff she sent to you and Scott.

PRETTY FREAKIN AWESOME SURPRISE HUH Exclamation Exclamation

She really has a lot of COOL STUFF Exclamation

I'm getting one of those T-shirts that she sent you as well !!

Does it smell like Rudolf Laughing LOL

Yeah, I'm totally blown away by what was in the box I received. Everyone will be really happy with their SWAG bags.

I have tons to stuff to have more giveaways now. Very Happy

I opened that shirt up and was like, "Hey that looks like the so and so shirt". Then I read the description and said, "NO WAY!"

Very Happy
owl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: S W A G bags Reply with quote

ok i missed sumpin along the way-- just what did Gil recieve in his bag of items???

i dont think i ever heard any details. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't post the details until after the rest of the FOS get their SWAG bags.

So it'll have to wait until at least the Los Angeles show is over.

I can't let the cat out of the bag (err box) yet.

My cat definitely wanted to know what was in the box too!
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't get mine til Vegas, thnx to Paula, Kathleen, Kristi and if I'm missing somebody I'm sorry! But you can post yours if you want, I may get something diff, ya know? Cant wait til I hear what goodies that were in that box Gil!! RAWK ON!! BTW let the cat have the box, they loooove them!!! LOL

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
onecrazysquaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: huh? Reply with quote

not saying a word!

lol

heh heh heh heh!

Paula
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STINKER! Razz

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
thelovelykathleen1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnnieinSoKal Has been added to the SWAG bag list. Razz

She will be joining us all at the Gibson Amp. Sept. 15th and will be contributing something to the SWAG bags. Cool

Thanks Annie, looking forward to meeting you. We'll see ya there Mr. Green
killerwolf13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I have burned so far: (Some of this is for giveaways at other shows I'm attending):

25 copies of Scorpions-Universal Amphitheatre,Universal City,CA 11/26/04 2cds AUD.EX/EX+ (Bonus Tracks - Live tracks from Japan 2004, Unbreakable Japanese Bonus tracks - Miracle (2005 single) & US Festival 1983)

Universal City 2004 back Cover:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/Killerwolf13MAIDEN/11-26-04UniversalCityCAMoreBack.jpg

Universal City 2004 front cover:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/Killerwolf13MAIDEN/11-26-04UniversalCityCAfront.jpg

50 copies of Scorpions - World Wide Live 1984/1985 - 1dvd:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb123/killerwolf13/Scorpions/DVDs/ScorpionsWorldWideLive.jpg

50 copies of Scorpions-Scorps Bite Back,Rocktoberfest,Olympiahalle,Munich,Germany 10/16/93(20 minute Acouctic set w/Micheal Schenker) 1cd SB EX:
Front cover Scorps Bite Back:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb123/killerwolf13/Scorpions/artwork%20unofficial%20cds/ScorpsBiteBack93front.jpg

Back Cover Scorps Bite Back:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb123/killerwolf13/Scorpions/artwork%20unofficial%20cds/ScorpsBiteBack93back.jpg

5 copies of Scorpions - Sept 11,2002 Warsaw,Poland 1dvd (Pro)
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb123/killerwolf13/Scorpions/DVDs/ScorpionsWarsaw2002.jpg

12 copies of Scorpions - Nov.15,1997 @ Sao Paulo,Brazil - Skol Festival 1 dvd:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb123/killerwolf13/Scorpions/DVDs/Scorps1997SaoPauloBrazil.jpg

10 copies of Metal Festival - Dortmund,Germany Dec. 18 & 19,1983 - ,Iron Maiden,Scorpions,Judas Priest 1 dvd:
I have covers for the 2 dvd set...but here's covers for just the Scorpions & Judas Priest portion:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb123/killerwolf13/Scorpions/DVDs/Scorps1983DortmundGermanyDVD-JudasP.jpg

I'll burn some more stuff later this week.

Stay Strong,
Dion
ScorpsSistah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is nothing short of amazing Dion!! My gosh, I think that's just one of the koolest things I have ever heard of, giving these away! WOW! YOU RAWK BABAAAYYYY!

SHUT UP 'N PLAY
killerwolf13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll gonna burn 10 or so copies of this show...dvds take longer.

Us Festival - San Bernardino,CA May 29,1983 - Motley Crue, Quiet Riot, Ozzy, Judas Priest, Scorpions, Triumph, & Van Halen 1dvd

Stay STrong,
Dion
thelovelykathleen1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG !!!!

YOU GUYS ARE GONNA FREAK OUT !!! KRISTI AND I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY TOGETHER ORGANIZING OUR S.W.A.G. BAGS this past Saturday. It was a lot of hard work but worth every minute. We had so much fun together. You know you have one of the BEST friends in the world when you can pick up right were you left off 15years later.

SO MUCH COOL STUFF. YOUR NOT GONNA BELEIVE YOUR EYES IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING

BELOW IS THE FINAL LIST OF PEOPLE RECEIVING S.W.A.G BAGS
(more like a S.W.A.G. Suitcase)

Kristi Compton has put this list in Alphabetical order. This way no one is accidentally over looked and it helps us to be a bit more organized.

So, for those of you that are also contributing their special Items to the bags you will need 26 OR 27 of whatever is that your sharing with this AWESOME group of FOSers !!!

(REMEMBER - DON'T COUNT YOURSELF)

1 Annie In So Kal
2 Chad Walsberg
3 Chip (Norm) Ray-aka chiparoo
4 Cristy (ScorpsSistah)
5 Dasha
6 Dion DeTora
7 Elizabeth Vigliotti
8 Gemini (Funnynunny)
9 George Santana
10 Imelda Santana
11 Jeff Poirier
12 Jen
13 Joe Falcone
14 Kami Aminloo
15 Kathleen Lapp
16 Kimberly Falcone
17 Kristi Compton
18 Kristy Katz
19 Mike Kain
20 Pabla
21 Paula Serna
22 Pepe
23 Rolf
24 Rose Kain
25 Rudi Ray
26 Sheryl
27 Toshiko

I got my AWESOME S.W.A.G. on Saturday !! Thanks So Much Kristi Compton. Your the one that RAWKS big time GF!!!!

11 More Days SCORPS freaks Razz See Ya There !!! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    scorpsnews.com Forum Index -> Tours All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: